The “Local” Migration State: The Site-Specific Devolution of Immigration Enforcement in the U.S. South
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Author. Law & Policy © 2012 The University of Denver/Colorado Seminary
Law & Policy
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 159–190, April 2012
How to Cite
COLEMAN, M. (2012), The “Local” Migration State: The Site-Specific Devolution of Immigration Enforcement in the U.S. South. Law & Policy, 34: 159–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9930.2011.00358.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!