This work was generously supported by CERIS—The Ontario Metropolis Centre. I am grateful to Luin Goldring, Patricia Landholt, and fellow scholars and activists who gave support and feedback through the Research Alliance for Precarious Status. Many thanks for the support and guidance from community partners and advisory board members from Sistering, Ontario Association for Transitional and Interval Housing, Women's Health in Women's Hands Community Health Centre, Toronto Rape Crisis Centre, South Asian Legal Clinic of Ontario, and METRAC. Thanks also to Daphne Jeyapal and Tracy Smith-Carrier for their research assistance.
Negotiating Citizenship on the Frontlines: How the Devolution of Canadian Immigration Policy Shapes Service Delivery to Women Fleeing Abuse
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Author. Law & Policy © 2012 The University of Denver/Colorado Seminary
Law & Policy
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 211–236, April 2012
How to Cite
BHUYAN, R. (2012), Negotiating Citizenship on the Frontlines: How the Devolution of Canadian Immigration Policy Shapes Service Delivery to Women Fleeing Abuse. Law & Policy, 34: 211–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9930.2011.00361.x
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!