I express my sincere gratitude to Columbia University, Institute for the Study of Human Rights, for the opportunity to be a visiting scholar during spring semester 2010 during a research sabbatical.
State-Sponsored Homophobia and the Denial of the Right of Assembly in Central and Eastern Europe: The “Boomerang” and the “Ricochet” between European Organizations and Civil Society to Uphold Human Rights
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author. Law & Policy © 2012 The University of Denver/Colorado Seminary
Law & Policy
Volume 35, Issue 1-2, pages 1–28, January-April 2013
How to Cite
Holzhacker, R. (2013), State-Sponsored Homophobia and the Denial of the Right of Assembly in Central and Eastern Europe: The “Boomerang” and the “Ricochet” between European Organizations and Civil Society to Uphold Human Rights. Law & Policy, 35: 1–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9930.2012.00371.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!