Since submitting this paper for publication, another one on similar lines has come to my attention though the data bases for the two are not the same. See C. Greenhalgh, Industrial Relations Section, Princeton University Working Paper No. 70. I would like to thank Ken George, David Metcalf, John Shorey and an anonymous referee of The Manchester School for comments on an earlier draft of this paper.
THE LABOUR FORCE PARTICIPATION OF MARRIED WOMEN
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2008
The Manchester School
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 221–235, September 1977
How to Cite
McNABB, R. (1977), THE LABOUR FORCE PARTICIPATION OF MARRIED WOMEN. The Manchester School, 45: 221–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.1977.tb00694.x
- Issue online: 21 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2008
- Manuscript received 17.8.76; final version received 8.6.77.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!