We thank Peter Easton, Bob Goldstein, Andrew Karolyi, Anil Makhija, John Persons, Jay Ritter, René Stulz and especially Zhiwu Chen, seminar participants at Ohio State University, York University and the 2001 Northern Finance Association meetings in Halifax, Canada, for very helpful comments.
A GENERALIZED EARNINGS-BASED STOCK VALUATION MODEL
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2005
The Manchester School
Volume 73, Issue Supplement s1, pages 1–31, September 2005
How to Cite
DONG, M. and HIRSHLEIFER, D. (2005), A GENERALIZED EARNINGS-BASED STOCK VALUATION MODEL. The Manchester School, 73: 1–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2005.00459.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!