Financial support of the Marsden Fund under grant UOC108 aided completion of this paper. We are grateful to participants at the New Zealand Association of Economists Conference, Wellington, June 2002, seminar audiences at the New Zealand Treasury, New Zealand Ministry of Economic Development and the Reserve Bank of New Zealand, Dorian Owen, and two anonymous referees for helpful comments.
A FORWARD-LOOKING MEASURE OF THE STOCK OF HUMAN CAPITAL IN NEW ZEALAND*
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2006
The Manchester School
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 593–609, September 2006
How to Cite
LE, T., GIBSON, J. and OXLEY, L. (2006), A FORWARD-LOOKING MEASURE OF THE STOCK OF HUMAN CAPITAL IN NEW ZEALAND. The Manchester School, 74: 593–609. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2006.00511.x
Manuscript received 8.6.04; final version received 4.1.06.
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!