CONSUMER CONFIDENCE INDICES AND SHORT-TERM FORECASTING OF CONSUMPTION*
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2009
© 2009 National Institute of Economic and Social Research. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 96–111, January 2009
How to Cite
AL-EYD, A., BARRELL, R. and DAVIS, E. P. (2009), CONSUMER CONFIDENCE INDICES AND SHORT-TERM FORECASTING OF CONSUMPTION. The Manchester School, 77: 96–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2008.02089.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!