I thank two anonymous referees, Antonio Mele, Gabe Lee, Ben Nowman, Stefan Pichler and seminar participants at Westminster Business School and the Austrian Working Group in Finance for comments. The usual disclaimer applies.
INFLATION AND THE MEAN-REVERTING LEVEL OF THE SHORT RATE*
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 76–91, January 2010
How to Cite
RESCHREITER, A. (2010), INFLATION AND THE MEAN-REVERTING LEVEL OF THE SHORT RATE. The Manchester School, 78: 76–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2009.02129.x
Manuscript received 17.10.07; final version received 4.11.08.
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!