The authors are grateful for the financial support of the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) (grant No. RES-000-22-0477). The usual disclaimer applies.
PUBLIC EXPENDITURES, BUREAUCRATIC CORRUPTION AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT*
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. The Manchester School © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 405–428, June 2011
How to Cite
BLACKBURN, K., BOSE, N. and HAQUE, M. E. (2011), PUBLIC EXPENDITURES, BUREAUCRATIC CORRUPTION AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT. The Manchester School, 79: 405–428. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2009.02168.x
Manuscript received 8.7.09; final version received 8.7.09.
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!