This paper was the basis for a keynote lecture at the 41st Annual Conference of the Money Macro and Finance Research Group, Bradford, 7–9 September 2009. We would like to thank Morten Bech, Andrew Filardo, Spence Hilton, David Laidler, Robert McCauley, William Nelson, Francesco Papadia and Tony Courakis for helpful comments. Magdalena Erdem provided excellent research assistance. All remaining errors are ours. The views expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of the Bank for International Settlements.
UNCONVENTIONAL MONETARY POLICIES: AN APPRAISAL
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Volume 78, Issue Supplement s1, pages 53–89, September 2010
How to Cite
BORIO, C. and DISYATAT, P. (2010), UNCONVENTIONAL MONETARY POLICIES: AN APPRAISAL. The Manchester School, 78: 53–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2010.02199.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!