We thank Niclas Berggren, Anders Björklund, David Colander, Robin Douhan, Bruno Frey, Randall Holcombe, Henrik Jordahl, Dan Klein, Assar Lindbeck, Kevin O'Rourke, Andrew Oswald, Donald Siegel, Roy Thurik, Heinrich Ursprung, Hans-Joachim Voth, three anonymous referees and seminar participants at Stockholm University, Örebro University and the Stockholm School of Economics for useful comments and suggestions on earlier versions of this paper. Skilful research assistance was provided by Martin Olsson and Johan Egebark. Financial support from the Jan Wallander and Tom Hedelius Research Foundation and the Marianne and Marcus Wallenberg Foundation is gratefully acknowledged.
HOW SHOULD RESEARCH PERFORMANCE BE MEASURED? A STUDY OF SWEDISH ECONOMISTS*
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. The Manchester School © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 1139–1156, December 2011
How to Cite
HENREKSON, M. and WALDENSTRÖM, D. (2011), HOW SHOULD RESEARCH PERFORMANCE BE MEASURED? A STUDY OF SWEDISH ECONOMISTS. The Manchester School, 79: 1139–1156. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2010.02216.x
Manuscript received 29.12.08; final version received 19.03.10.
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!