We are grateful to Paolo Barbieri, Claudio Lucifora and the audiences at seminars in Milan (LOPSI and EQUALSOC workshop) and Sassari (AIEL), for comments and advice. We are also grateful to two anonymous referees for their comments. The usual disclaimer applies.
ARE TEMPORARY WORKERS DISCRIMINATED AGAINST? EVIDENCE FROM EUROPE*
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. The Manchester School © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Special Issue: Low Pay, Low Skill and Low Income
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 28–50, January 2012
How to Cite
COMI, S. and GRASSENI, M. (2012), ARE TEMPORARY WORKERS DISCRIMINATED AGAINST? EVIDENCE FROM EUROPE. The Manchester School, 80: 28–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2011.02231.x
Manuscript received 29.12.09; final version received 16.11.10.
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!