I am grateful to Hiroshi Ohta, Masayuki Okawa, Kaz Miyagiwa, Takao Ohkawa, Toru Kikuchi, Hiroshi Kurata, Toshihiro Ichida, Rune Jansen Hagen and an anonymous referee for helpful comments. I am responsible for any remaining errors.
COST ASYMMETRIES AND INDUSTRIAL POLICY IN VERTICALLY RELATED MARKETS†
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Author. The Manchester School © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Volume 80, Issue 6, pages 633–649, December 2012
How to Cite
KAWABATA, Y. (2012), COST ASYMMETRIES AND INDUSTRIAL POLICY IN VERTICALLY RELATED MARKETS. The Manchester School, 80: 633–649. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2011.02246.x
Manuscript received 28.10.09; final version received 18.9.10.
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!