We are grateful to Jerry Coakley, Ad van Riet, to participants to an ECB workshop, to the Money, Macro and Finance Research Group 41st Annual Conference, the 2010 Annual Meeting of the European Public Choice Society, and to two anonymous referees for helpful comments. Ricardo Sousa would like to thank the Fiscal Policies Division of the ECB for its hospitality. UECE and NIPE are supported by FCT (Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia, Portugal). The opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the ECB or the Eurosystem.
CONSUMPTION, WEALTH, STOCK AND GOVERNMENT BOND RETURNS: INTERNATIONAL EVIDENCE*
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. The Manchester School © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 1294–1232, December 2011
How to Cite
AFONSO, A. and SOUSA, R. M. (2011), CONSUMPTION, WEALTH, STOCK AND GOVERNMENT BOND RETURNS: INTERNATIONAL EVIDENCE. The Manchester School, 79: 1294–1232. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2011.02247.x
Manuscript received 5.5.10; final version received 14.9.10.
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!