The data used in this paper were made available by the Dutch Ministry of Social Affairs and Employment to the LoWER network. I would like to thank Piet Venema from the Ministry for his assistance regarding the data. I would also like to thank Wiemer Salverda, Gerard van den Berg, Joop Hartog, participants at the AEA, Lower and Lopsi (Equalsoc) conferences and the editor and two anonymous referees for their useful comments and suggestions.
COMPENSATION OF ON-CALL AND FIXED-TERM EMPLOYMENT: THE ROLE OF UNCERTAINTY*
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author. The Manchester School © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Special Issue: Low Pay, Low Skill and Low Income
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 6–27, January 2012
How to Cite
DE GRAAF-ZIJL, M. (2012), COMPENSATION OF ON-CALL AND FIXED-TERM EMPLOYMENT: THE ROLE OF UNCERTAINTY. The Manchester School, 80: 6–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2011.02248.x
Manuscript received 17.12.09; final version received 13.10.10.
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!