I am grateful to Giulio Bosio for research assistance. Funding from the Equalsoc and Health at Work Networks is gratefully acknowledged. EWCS data have been kindly provided by the ‘European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions’. A preliminary version of this paper was presented at the Low Pay, Low skill and Low income conference. I thank all participants for their comments. Claudio Lucifora, Federica Origo and two anonymous referees helped to improve the paper considerably. The usual disclaimers apply.
HEALTH AT WORK AND LOW PAY: A EUROPEAN PERSPECTIVE*
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author. The Manchester School © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Special Issue: Low Pay, Low Skill and Low Income
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 75–98, January 2012
How to Cite
COTTINI, E. (2012), HEALTH AT WORK AND LOW PAY: A EUROPEAN PERSPECTIVE. The Manchester School, 80: 75–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2011.02250.x
Manuscript received 1.1.10; final version received 29.10.10.
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!