Manuscript received 4.6.10; final version received 31.10.10.
EQUILIBRIUM DYNAMICS OF AN ENDOGENOUS GROWTH MODEL WITH AN EROSION EFFECT AND DUPLICATION IN R&D*
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Author. The Manchester School © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Volume 80, Issue 6, pages 700–717, December 2012
How to Cite
GÓMEZ, M. A. (2012), EQUILIBRIUM DYNAMICS OF AN ENDOGENOUS GROWTH MODEL WITH AN EROSION EFFECT AND DUPLICATION IN R&D. The Manchester School, 80: 700–717. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2011.02252.x
The author thanks two anonymous referees for helpful comments. Financial support from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation through Grant ECO2008-04180 is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!