Manuscript received 4.6.10; final version received 31.10.10.
EQUILIBRIUM DYNAMICS OF AN ENDOGENOUS GROWTH MODEL WITH AN EROSION EFFECT AND DUPLICATION IN R&D*
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Author. The Manchester School © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Volume 80, Issue 6, pages 700–717, December 2012
How to Cite
GÓMEZ, M. A. (2012), EQUILIBRIUM DYNAMICS OF AN ENDOGENOUS GROWTH MODEL WITH AN EROSION EFFECT AND DUPLICATION IN R&D. The Manchester School, 80: 700–717. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2011.02252.x
The author thanks two anonymous referees for helpful comments. Financial support from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation through Grant ECO2008-04180 is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!