We thank an anonymous referee for some very useful comments on an earlier draft of this paper.
ASSET PRICING WITH INVESTOR SENTIMENT: EVIDENCE FROM CHINESE STOCK MARKETS*
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. The Manchester School © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 1–32, January 2013
How to Cite
XU, Y. and GREEN, C. J. (2013), ASSET PRICING WITH INVESTOR SENTIMENT: EVIDENCE FROM CHINESE STOCK MARKETS. The Manchester School, 81: 1–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2011.02260.x
Manuscript received 14.10.09; final version received 30.7.10.
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!