The authors thank the editors of this journal, Keith Blackburn and Chris Orme, the anonymous referees, Ed Amann, Jeremy Clegg, Indranil Dutta, Fung Kwan, Xiaming Liu, Adam Ozanne, Paul Ryan, Roger Strange, Jonathan Temple, Tony Thirlwall, Bernard Walters, Nick Weaver and the seminar participates at a number of universities for valuable comments and suggestions, and especially Nick Weaver, with whom the many long discussions have helped to significantly improve this paper.
THE MICRO-FOUNDATIONS OF DUAL ECONOMY MODELS*
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. The Manchester School © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 80–101, January 2013
How to Cite
WANG, X. and PIESSE, J. (2013), THE MICRO-FOUNDATIONS OF DUAL ECONOMY MODELS. The Manchester School, 81: 80–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2011.02263.x
Manuscript received 2.6.10; final version received 4.1.11.
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!