Note: Correction added on 31 January 2012 after first publication online on 1 September 2011.
AN INCENTIVE-ROBUST PROGRAMME FOR FINANCIAL REFORM
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author. The Manchester School © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Volume 79, Issue Supplement s2, pages 39–72, September 2011
How to Cite
CALOMIRIS, C. W. (2011), AN INCENTIVE-ROBUST PROGRAMME FOR FINANCIAL REFORM. The Manchester School, 79: 39–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2011.02266.x
On Abstract, the word ‘recognize’ before ‘losses’ was omitted. On page 59, the words ‘strict prior’ should read ‘strict priority’ and on page 66, the word ‘regulatory’ should be changed to ‘regulator’. The errors have been corrected in this version of the article.
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2011
Vol. 80, Issue 2, 262, Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!