The first author acknowledges financial support from the grant-in-aid (23730232), the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology and the Japan Economic Research Foundation. The second author (the corresponding author) acknowledges financial support from the Key Research Base of Social Science, Zhejiang Province, P. R. China (09JDQY002Z), and the Project of Humanities and Social Sciences for Young Scholars, the Chinese Ministry of Education (10YJC790130). The authors wish to thank Ryuhei Okumura, Nobuki Sugita, the editor, the co-editor and the anonymous referee for their valuable comments. The authors are, of course, entirely responsible for all remaining errors.
NEGATIVE DEMAND SHOCKS, KNOCK-ON EFFECTS AND EMERGENCY GOVERNMENT BAILOUTS*
Article first published online: 8 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. The Manchester School © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 243–257, June 2013
How to Cite
CAI, D. and LI, J. (2013), NEGATIVE DEMAND SHOCKS, KNOCK-ON EFFECTS AND EMERGENCY GOVERNMENT BAILOUTS. The Manchester School, 81: 243–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2011.02279.x
Manuscript received 16.7.10; final version received 7.4.11.
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!