We wish to acknowledge the helpful suggestions of Editor Eyal Winter and an anonymous referee, whose insightful comments led to the improvement of the exposition and correction of some mistakes in a previous version of the paper. We also thank David Flath for useful comments and improvement. This research is supported by Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B), grant No. 22330128.
RESALE PRICE MAINTENANCE VERSUS DELEGATION, UNDER ASYMMETRIC INFORMATION*
Article first published online: 8 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. The Manchester School © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 401–419, June 2013
How to Cite
NARIU, T. and LEE, D. (2013), RESALE PRICE MAINTENANCE VERSUS DELEGATION, UNDER ASYMMETRIC INFORMATION. The Manchester School, 81: 401–419. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2011.02288.x
Manuscript received 2.3.10; final version received 5.3.11.
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!