I am grateful to Tony Creane, Morton Kamien and an anonymous referee for helpful comments and suggestions. All remaining errors are mine.
ON THE SUPERIORITY OF FIXED FEE OVER AUCTION IN TECHNOLOGY LICENSING*
Article first published online: 8 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author. The Manchester School © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 324–331, June 2013
How to Cite
MIAO, C.-H. (2013), ON THE SUPERIORITY OF FIXED FEE OVER AUCTION IN TECHNOLOGY LICENSING. The Manchester School, 81: 324–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2011.02289.x
Manuscript received 29.12.10; final version received 3.7.11.
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!