I am grateful to the Asian Development Bank Research Institute for providing me funding and resources to work on this project. I am also indebted to the referees for insightful comments.
THE EXCHANGE RATE, DIVERSIFICATION AND DISTRIBUTION IN A MODIFIED RICARDIAN MODEL WITH A CONTINUUM OF GOODS*
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author. The Manchester School © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 356–385, June 2013
How to Cite
RAZMI, A. (2013), THE EXCHANGE RATE, DIVERSIFICATION AND DISTRIBUTION IN A MODIFIED RICARDIAN MODEL WITH A CONTINUUM OF GOODS. The Manchester School, 81: 356–385. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2012.02283.x
Manuscript received 6.9.10; final version received 13.4.11.
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!