I wish to thank the anonymous referee and Paolo Brunori, Nicola Coniglio, Giovanni Ferri, Raffaele Lillo, Laura Serlenga for their comments. I also thank seminar participants at the Third Rimini Conference in Economics and Finance (RCEF) and Fourth Italian Congress of Econometrics and Empirical Economics (ICEEE 2011) for helpful comments and discussions. All remaining errors are mine.
THE DETERMINANTS OF INNOVATION: WHAT IS THE ROLE OF RISK?*
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author. The Manchester School © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 293–323, June 2013
How to Cite
MURRO, P. (2013), THE DETERMINANTS OF INNOVATION: WHAT IS THE ROLE OF RISK?. The Manchester School, 81: 293–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2012.02286.x
Manuscript received 8.10.10; final version received 10.2.11.
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!