The author wishes to thank Vlad Ardelean, Klaus Herrmann, Jürgen Kähler, Sara Zinnecker and two anonymous referees for very helpful comments and suggestions.
QUANTIFYING THE EUROPEAN CENTRAL BANK'S INTEREST RATE SMOOTHING BEHAVIOR*
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author. The Manchester School © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 470–492, July 2013
How to Cite
PINKWART, N. (2013), QUANTIFYING THE EUROPEAN CENTRAL BANK'S INTEREST RATE SMOOTHING BEHAVIOR. The Manchester School, 81: 470–492. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2012.02296.x
Manuscript received 4.3.11; final version received 2.8.11.
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!