I thank the New Century Excellent Talents in University program (No. NCET-11-0751) for financial support. I thank Julian Wright for insightful discussions, the anonymous referee for comments and suggestions, and seminar participants at the Central University of Finance and Economics for their comments on earlier versions of this paper. Any errors are my own.
TACIT COLLUSION WITH QUANTITY-MATCHING PUNISHMENTS IN A HOMOGENEOUS MARKET*
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author. The Manchester School © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 550–561, July 2013
How to Cite
LU, Y. (2013), TACIT COLLUSION WITH QUANTITY-MATCHING PUNISHMENTS IN A HOMOGENEOUS MARKET. The Manchester School, 81: 550–561. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2012.02299.x
Manuscript received 10.1.11; final version received 27.8.11.
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!