We would like to thank Professor Picard (the Editor) and three anonymous referees for their very thoughtful and helpful comments and suggestions, which have led to a vastly improved manuscript. The usual disclaimer applies.
TO MERGE OR TO LICENSE: IMPLICATIONS OF INFORMATION SHARING FOR OPTIMAL MERGER POLICY*
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. The Manchester School © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 599–619, July 2013
How to Cite
SHIEH, S., HUANG, C.-F. and CHEN, H.-C. (2013), TO MERGE OR TO LICENSE: IMPLICATIONS OF INFORMATION SHARING FOR OPTIMAL MERGER POLICY. The Manchester School, 81: 599–619. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2012.02301.x
Manuscript received 29.4.10; final version received 5.10.11.
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!