Manuscript received 6.2.11; final version received 28.7.11.
THE EFFECT OF FINANCIAL DEVELOPMENT ON POVERTY AND INEQUALITY IN AFRICAN COUNTRIES*
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. The Manchester School © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 562–585, July 2013
How to Cite
FOWOWE, B. and ABIDOYE, B. (2013), THE EFFECT OF FINANCIAL DEVELOPMENT ON POVERTY AND INEQUALITY IN AFRICAN COUNTRIES. The Manchester School, 81: 562–585. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2012.02302.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!