Financial support under grant PTDC/ECO/68367/2006 from the Fundação Ciência e Tecnologia (FCT) is gratefully acknowledged. The author thanks the journal editor Chris Orme for having suggested bootstrapping procedures.
TESTING FOR PARAMETER CONSTANCY USING CHEBYSHEV TIME POLYNOMIALS*
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author. The Manchester School © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 586–598, July 2013
How to Cite
MARTINS, L. F. (2013), TESTING FOR PARAMETER CONSTANCY USING CHEBYSHEV TIME POLYNOMIALS. The Manchester School, 81: 586–598. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2012.02306.x
Manuscript received 17.2.11; final version received 13.9.11.
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!