We gratefully acknowledge financial support from Fundação para Ciência e Tecnologia (FCT) (BD/857/2000) and Fundo Social Europeu, III EU Framework; financial support to the FCT project PTDC/GES/70529/2006 and partial financial support from FCT, program FEDER/POCTI.
DOES BANNING PRICE DISCRIMINATION PROMOTE ENTRY AND INCREASE WELFARE? A MODEL OF DIFFERENTIATED-PRODUCT DUOPOLY WITH ASYMMETRIC MARKETS*
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. The Manchester School © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 660–681, July 2013
How to Cite
JORGE, S. F. and PIRES, C. P. (2013), DOES BANNING PRICE DISCRIMINATION PROMOTE ENTRY AND INCREASE WELFARE? A MODEL OF DIFFERENTIATED-PRODUCT DUOPOLY WITH ASYMMETRIC MARKETS. The Manchester School, 81: 660–681. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2012.02307.x
Manuscript received 18.3.11; final version received 16.10.11.
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!