The authors thank Rabah Amir, Paul Belleflamme, Thierry Brechet, Sofia Castro, Jean Gabszewicz and an anonymous referee report for their helpful comments. The usual disclaimer applies. Financial support to Joana Resende from Fundaçãopara a Ciência e a Tecnologia is deeply acknowledged (Research Grant PTDC/EDGE-ECO/115625/2009).
EMISSION PERMITS TRADING AND DOWNSTREAM STRATEGIC MARKET INTERACTION*
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. The Manchester School © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 780–802, September 2013
How to Cite
DE FEO, G., RESENDE, J. and SANIN, M. E. (2013), EMISSION PERMITS TRADING AND DOWNSTREAM STRATEGIC MARKET INTERACTION. The Manchester School, 81: 780–802. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2012.02310.x
Manuscript received 21.1.12; final version received 6.2.12.
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!