Manuscript received 20.7.11; final version received 11.11.11.
OPTIMAL TWO-PART TARIFF LICENSING CONTRACTS WITH DIFFERENTIATED GOODS AND ENDOGENOUS R&D*
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. The Manchester School © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 803–827, September 2013
How to Cite
FAULÍ-OLLER, R., GONZÁLEZ, X. and SANDONÍS, J. (2013), OPTIMAL TWO-PART TARIFF LICENSING CONTRACTS WITH DIFFERENTIATED GOODS AND ENDOGENOUS R&D. The Manchester School, 81: 803–827. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2012.02311.x
Financial support from Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación and Fondo Europeo de Desparrollo Regíonal (FEDER) funds under SEJ 2007-62656, ECO2008-05771 and the Instituto Valenciano de Investígaciones Económicas (IVIE) is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!