This paper has been previously circulated in working paper form under the title ‘Trade in bilateral oligopoly with endogenous market formation’. The authors would like to thank two anonymous referees for helpful comments and suggestions, as well as participants at the University of Strathclyde Workshop on Games with an Aggregative Structure and the 11th SAET Conference (Faro).
ON ‘NICE’ AND ‘VERY NICE’ AUTARKIC EQUILIBRIA IN STRATEGIC MARKET GAMES*
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. The Manchester School © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 745–762, September 2013
How to Cite
DICKSON, A. and HARTLEY, R. (2013), ON ‘NICE’ AND ‘VERY NICE’ AUTARKIC EQUILIBRIA IN STRATEGIC MARKET GAMES. The Manchester School, 81: 745–762. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2012.02318.x
Manuscript received 19.8.11; final version received 17.5.12.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!