This paper is made possible thanks to the facility of Thomson Reuters Datastream and Thomson One funded by China Financial Policy Research Center, School of Finance, Renmin University of China. The research is also funded by the MOE of China (Grant No. 12JJD790039).
FINANCIAL CRISIS, RISK PERCEPTION AND THE IMPLIED VOLATILITY TRANSMISSION: A CROSS-REGION STUDY*
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. The Manchester School © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Money, Macroeconomics and Finance Research Group, 2011
Volume 80, Issue Supplement s1, pages 92–120, September 2012
How to Cite
GANG, J., YE, N. and ZHANG, C. (2012), FINANCIAL CRISIS, RISK PERCEPTION AND THE IMPLIED VOLATILITY TRANSMISSION: A CROSS-REGION STUDY. The Manchester School, 80: 92–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2012.02322.x
Manuscript received 7.11.11; final version received 20.5.12.
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!