Manuscript received 23.9.11; final version received 9.3.12.
THE CONFLATING EFFECTS OF EDUCATION AND FINANCIAL COMPETITION IN AN OVERLAPPING GENERATIONS-GROWTH MODEL WITH NELSON–PHELPS HUMAN CAPITAL*
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author. The Manchester School © 2012 The University of Manchester and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Manchester School
Special Issue: Growth and Business Cycle in Theory and Practice. Proceedings of Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Conference, June 2011
Volume 81, Issue Supplement S2, pages 93–113, October 2013
How to Cite
ROBERTS, M. A. (2013), THE CONFLATING EFFECTS OF EDUCATION AND FINANCIAL COMPETITION IN AN OVERLAPPING GENERATIONS-GROWTH MODEL WITH NELSON–PHELPS HUMAN CAPITAL. The Manchester School, 81: 93–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2012.02324.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!