We are very grateful to two anonymous referees and participants at the Freiburg Institute of Advanced Studies Workshop and Conference on ‘Information, Liquidity and Trust in Incomplete Financial Markets’, held respectively in Eltville am Rhein, Frankfurt, Germany, 15–17 March 2010, and Freiburg, Germany, 11–13 October 2010, for useful comments on an earlier version of this paper. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Central Bank.
LIQUIDITY RISK, CREDIT RISK AND THE OVERNIGHT INTEREST RATE SPREAD: A STOCHASTIC VOLATILITY MODELLING APPROACH*
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. The Manchester School © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 925–940, December 2013
How to Cite
BEIRNE, J., CAPORALE, G. M. and SPAGNOLO, N. (2013), LIQUIDITY RISK, CREDIT RISK AND THE OVERNIGHT INTEREST RATE SPREAD: A STOCHASTIC VOLATILITY MODELLING APPROACH. The Manchester School, 81: 925–940. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2012.02330.x
Manuscript received 17.11.10; final version received 3.7.12.
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!