We thank an anonymous referee, Spiros Bougheas, Douglas Nelson, Pascalis Raimondos-Møller, Nils Karl Sørensen, Jørgen Ulff-Møller Nielsen, and the participants to the Second Danish International Economics Workshop for useful comments. A. Guariglia and A. Mukherjee gratefully acknowledge financial support from The Leverhulme Trust under Programme Grant F114/BF. K. Suetrong thanks the Royal Thai Government for financial support. The views presented here are solely of the authors and not necessarily of their institutions. The usual disclaimer applies.
PRODUCTIVITY DIFFERENCES AND STRATEGIC PLANT LOCATION*
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. The Manchester School © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 712–729, September 2013
How to Cite
GUARIGLIA, A., MUKHERJEE, A. and SUETRONG, K. (2013), PRODUCTIVITY DIFFERENCES AND STRATEGIC PLANT LOCATION. The Manchester School, 81: 712–729. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2012.02332.x
Manuscript received 4.1.11; final version received 3.7.12.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!