We would like to thank Helge Berger, Bernd Hayo, Niklas Potrafke and an anonymous referee for their suggestions.
The Influence of Central Bank Transparency on Labor Market Regulation
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. The Manchester School © 2012 The University of Manchester and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Manchester School
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 17–32, January 2014
How to Cite
Hefeker, C. and Neugart, M. (2014), The Influence of Central Bank Transparency on Labor Market Regulation. The Manchester School, 82: 17–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9957.2012.02334.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!