This paper includes the content from earlier papers by K. Amin, “Pricing American Options in a Term Structure Economy,” 1989, and R. Jarrow, “Option Valuation of Risky Assets in a Stochastic Interest Rate Economy,” 1988. Helpful comments from Robin Brenner, Peter Carr, David Heath, and the participants of the Finance Workshop at Cornell University are gratefully acknowledged.
Pricing Options On Risky Assets In A Stochastic Interest Rate Economy1
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2006
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 217–237, October 1992
How to Cite
Amin, K. I. and Jarrow, R. A. (1992), Pricing Options On Risky Assets In A Stochastic Interest Rate Economy. Mathematical Finance, 2: 217–237. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9965.1992.tb00030.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2006
- Manuscript received May 1991; final version received May 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!