The author thanks David Hobson for many helpful conversations, and Rafal Wojakowski and Glenn Kentwell for useful comments. Thanks also go to seminar participants at ETH Zurich, at Kings' College London, Lancaster, and Bath, and at the 5th Annual conference on Real Options UCLA, the 14th Annual FORC conference, and RISK Math Week London.
VALUATION OF CLAIMS ON NONTRADED ASSETS USING UTILITY MAXIMIZATION
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2007
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 351–373, October 2002
How to Cite
Henderson, V. (2002), VALUATION OF CLAIMS ON NONTRADED ASSETS USING UTILITY MAXIMIZATION. Mathematical Finance, 12: 351–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9965.2002.tb00129.x
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2007
- Manuscript received June 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!