This paper benefits from the comments by the two anonymous reviewers and the participants of the 2004 American Finance Association meetings in San Diego, the Daiwa International Workshop in Financial Engineering held in Tokyo and Kyoto in August 2004, the 2004 Annual Derivatives Conference in New York, the Conference on Financial and Economic Policies and Financial Engineering in Taipei in May 2004, the Workshop on Mathematical Finance and Insurance in Huangshan, China in May 2004 and the Risk Management in Insurance Conference at University of Waterloo in June 2004. The authors also thank the seminar participants at Providence University and the National Center for Theoretical Sciences in Taiwan for their comments. Financial support from both the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada and the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada is gratefully acknowledged.
APPROXIMATING GARCH-JUMP MODELS, JUMP-DIFFUSION PROCESSES, AND OPTION PRICING
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2006
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 21–52, January 2006
How to Cite
Duan, J.-C., Ritchken, P. and Sun, Z. (2006), APPROXIMATING GARCH-JUMP MODELS, JUMP-DIFFUSION PROCESSES, AND OPTION PRICING. Mathematical Finance, 16: 21–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9965.2006.00259.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!