This research was supported by Open Research Center Project for Private Universities: matching fund subsidy from MEXT, 2004-2008. The work by the latter author was also supported by ACCESS Co.Ltd. The authors thank the anonymous referee for suggestions which improved the content of this paper.
LIFTING QUADRATIC TERM STRUCTURE MODELS TO INFINITE DIMENSION
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2006
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 635–645, October 2005
How to Cite
Akahori, J. and Hara, K. (2006), LIFTING QUADRATIC TERM STRUCTURE MODELS TO INFINITE DIMENSION. Mathematical Finance, 16: 635–645. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9965.2006.00287.x
Dedicated to Professor Shinichi Kotani on the occasion of his sixtieth birthday.
Manuscript received November 2004; final revision received August 2005.
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!