The research of C. Buescu and A. Cadenillas was supported by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada grants 410-2003-1401 and 410-2006-1069. The contributions of C. Buescu were made during his doctoral studies at the Department of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences of the University of Alberta.
A NOTE ON THE EFFECTS OF TAXES ON OPTIMAL INVESTMENT
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2007
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 477–485, October 2007
How to Cite
Buescu, C., Cadenillas, A. and Pliska, S. R. (2007), A NOTE ON THE EFFECTS OF TAXES ON OPTIMAL INVESTMENT. Mathematical Finance, 17: 477–485. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9965.2007.00312.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2007
- Manuscript received April 2004; final revision received July 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!