The authors are grateful to Vadim Linetsky for useful discussions and suggestions, and especially to the associate editor and two anonymous referees for a numerous valuable comments on the first two versions of the paper and recommendations. The usual disclaimer applies.
THE EIGENFUNCTION EXPANSION METHOD IN MULTI-FACTOR QUADRATIC TERM STRUCTURE MODELS
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 503–539, October 2007
How to Cite
Boyarchenko, N. and Levendorskiǐ, S. (2007), THE EIGENFUNCTION EXPANSION METHOD IN MULTI-FACTOR QUADRATIC TERM STRUCTURE MODELS. Mathematical Finance, 17: 503–539. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9965.2007.00314.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
- Manuscript received December 2004; final revision received June 2006.
This article has been cited by:
- 2SPECTRAL METHODS FOR THE CALCULATION OF RISK MEASURES FOR VARIABLE ANNUITY GUARANTEED BENEFITS, ASTIN Bulletin, 2014, 1, ,
- 4Optimal Stopping and Early Exercise: An Eigenfunction Expansion Approach, Operations Research, 2013, 61, 3, 625, ,
- 5Evaluating callable and putable bonds: An eigenfunction expansion approach, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2012, 36, 12, 1888, , ,
- 7Handbook of Financial Econometrics: Tools and Techniques, 2010,, , ,