We would like to thank the Editor, Dilip Madan, and the two anonymous referees for constructive criticism and comments. We also thank P. Collin-Dufresne, J. Detemple, G. Dhaene, D. Duffie, J.D. Fermanian, S. Galluccio, C. Gouriéroux, A. Kaul, M. Musiela, and R. Stulz for many stimulating discussions. We have received fruitful comments from participants at the FAME doctoral workshop, AFFI meeting 2003, ESEM 2003, EFA 2003, and finance seminars at Imperial College, BNP Paribas, Zürich, Lugano, and CREST (Paris). The authors received support by the Swiss National Science Foundation through the National Center of Competence Research (NCCR): Financial Valuation and Risk Management. The first author also received a Doctoral Research Grant from International Centre FAME for completing the project. Part of this research was done when the second author was visiting THEMA and IRES.
LINEAR-QUADRATIC JUMP-DIFFUSION MODELING
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 575–598, October 2007
How to Cite
Cheng, P. and Scaillet, O. (2007), LINEAR-QUADRATIC JUMP-DIFFUSION MODELING. Mathematical Finance, 17: 575–598. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9965.2007.00316.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
- Manuscript received March 2005; final revision received January 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!