This paper replaces an older version titled “Quasi-arbitrage, Optimality, State Pricing and Duality in Constrained Financial Markets with Continuous and Discontinuous Information.” In writing this paper, we have benefited from earlier discussions with Jakša Cvitanić, Darrell Duffie, and Thaleia Zariphopoulou. We also value the feedback we have received from Jerome Detemple. We are responsible for any errors.
OPTIMALITY AND STATE PRICING IN CONSTRAINED FINANCIAL MARKETS WITH RECURSIVE UTILITY UNDER CONTINUOUS AND DISCONTINUOUS INFORMATION
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Inc.
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 199–238, April 2008
How to Cite
Schroder, M. and Skiadas, C. (2008), OPTIMALITY AND STATE PRICING IN CONSTRAINED FINANCIAL MARKETS WITH RECURSIVE UTILITY UNDER CONTINUOUS AND DISCONTINUOUS INFORMATION. Mathematical Finance, 18: 199–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9965.2007.00330.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Manuscript received August 2006; final revision received April 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!