We thank two anonymous referees and the associate editor for valuable comments. We have also benefited from discussions with Ravi Bansal, Tim Bollerslev, Xin Huang, George Tauchen, Stanley Zin, and seminar participants at University of Washington, the Lijiang Mathematical Finance workshop and the Duke Financial Econometrics workshop.
AN EQUILIBRIUM GUIDE TO DESIGNING AFFINE PRICING MODELS
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2008
© Copyright the Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 519–543, October 2008
How to Cite
Eraker, B. and Shaliastovich, I. (2008), AN EQUILIBRIUM GUIDE TO DESIGNING AFFINE PRICING MODELS. Mathematical Finance, 18: 519–543. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9965.2008.00346.x
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2008
- Manuscript received October 2006; final revision received March 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!