The authors thank Pierre Collin Dufresne, Mike Gallmeyer, Ming Huang, Lane Hughston, Monique Jeanblanc, Hong Liu, Patrice Poncet, Steve Shreve, and Stan Zin as well as seminar participants at the Bachelier 2nd world congress, Berkeley, Carnegie Mellon, CIRANO, ETH Zürich, HEC Montréal, Sorbonne, Stanford, University of Texas at Austin, Washington University at St. Louis, Vienna University, HEC Lausanne, and the University of St-Gallen.
MUTUAL FUND PORTFOLIO CHOICE IN THE PRESENCE OF DYNAMIC FLOWS
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
© Copyright the Authors. Journal Compilation © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 187–227, April 2010
How to Cite
Hugonnier, J. and Kaniel, R. (2010), MUTUAL FUND PORTFOLIO CHOICE IN THE PRESENCE OF DYNAMIC FLOWS. Mathematical Finance, 20: 187–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9965.2010.00395.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Manuscript received August 2006; final revision received June 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!