The authors thank two anonymous referees and an associate Editor who helped improve the paper. The authors are grateful to Guillaume Carlier, Rose-Anne Dana, Nicole El Karoui, Jean-Charles Rochet, Ludger Rüschendorf, and Nizar Touzi, as well as participants to the workshop “Multivariate and Dynamic Risk Measures” (IHP, Paris, October 2008), the SAS seminar at Princeton University, and the Statistics Department Risk seminar at Columbia University for helpful discussions and comments. Galichon and Ekeland gratefully acknowledge support from Chaire EDF-Calyon “Finance and Développement Durable” and FiME, Laboratoire de Finance des Marchés de l’Energie (http://www.fime-lab.org), and Galichon that of Chaire Société Générale “Risques Financiers” and Chaire Axa “Assurance et Risques Majeurs.”
COMONOTONIC MEASURES OF MULTIVARIATE RISKS
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 109–132, January 2012
How to Cite
Ekeland, I., Galichon, A. and Henry, M. (2012), COMONOTONIC MEASURES OF MULTIVARIATE RISKS. Mathematical Finance, 22: 109–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9965.2010.00453.x
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript received October 2007; final revision received November 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!